To keep your business on solid foundations, you need chassis systems and components that will enable your machines to work on all terrain and harsh conditions.
ANİSMAK responds with you in every step of the process from the beginning to the completion of the production process, with complete chassis applications where you will get maximum efficiency according to your needs. Our production unit works to help you match the systems that provide the most appropriate value and performance to your needs.
A-track Our chassis groups used in all tracked vehicle equipment such as chassis, digger, drill, skeleton are designed and developed in many configurations to serve a wide range of applications.
- Standard and heavy duty steel body
- Particularly designed components for agricultural machinery
- Weld-on and bolt-on plug-in configurations.
- Production in dimensions and tonnages designed according to customer needs
- The variety of choice is ensured by hydraulic transmissions varying according to the needs.
Standard chassis bodies are designed to fit most central carrier chassis structures, thus allowing our customers to be as flexible as possible in the whole design. We can offer a wide range of applications with a wide range of options for different components.
Drilling works impose a very high load on the chassis bodies that are drilling. In order to overcome this difficulty, we provide our customers with the assurance of understanding after designing and developing in accordance with the heavy-duty experience thanks to our long years of experience in the chassis we produce for all known pallet sizes for drilling machines.
THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION
They developed a computerized analysis system that will determine the correct chassis in the applications according to the results of the joint works of our production and product development units. This system helps to achieve low operating costs, long service life and high benefit. The parts you choose will be based on three main factors:
- Machine weight
- Desired chassis life
The weight of the machine is very important in determining the size of the frame required. However, the dimensions of the chassis components used in crawler excavators do not necessarily have to be the same as those used in a different kind of machine of similar size and weight.
For example, an excavator distance that is about two and a half times as heavy as a crawler excavator can use parts of the same size depending on the ground conditions, required maneuverability, machine speed and desired bearing skeleton life.
Selection of Pallet Shoes
- Single Pallet Buckles provide good grip and friction.
- Double Pallet Buckles offer less rolling resistance and better maneuverability.
- Dual Pallet Buckles offer the best grip and maneuverability with the lowest grip and resistance.
- Special Use Shoes, such as flat, self-cleaning and rubber / polyurethane are available in some sizes.
- Over-Service Shoes are long-lasting against wear and tear in high-impact conditions.
- Cropped Pallet Shoes are also available, such as fork or mud.